Tim W. EnglishAssociate Attorney
Tim W. English is an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Bo Katzakian. Our Sacramento workers’ compensation lawyer has been committed to helping the hardworking people of Northern California since the very beginning of his career. Before joining our team, he worked at several other firms, providing skilled counsel on legal matters such as employment disputes, business law, civil litigation, contract drafting, mediation, and sponsorship negotiations.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers’ Compensation
Contact the Law Offices of Bo Katzakian Today
Born and raised in San Jose, Tim is motivated by his passion for helping people to improve their lives. He is proud to volunteer with the Katharine and George Alexander Community Law Center as well as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Tim and his wife Samantha have a love of the outdoors and being active, enjoying activities such as tennis, skiing, backpacking, and disc golf.
If you need a team of dedicated attorneys on your side, contact us today to get started!
- College of Charleston – BA, Political Science 2010
- Santa Clara University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2013
- Alexander Community Law Center – Staff Attorney, 2013-2014
- Graffanini LC – Associate, 2014-2014
- Berliner Cohen – Law Clerk, 2014-2015
- Law Offices of Bo Katzakian – Associate, 2015-present
Awards & Accolades
- Witkin Award in Employment Law – Witkin, 2012
- High Tech Law Certificate; with Honors – Santa Clara University School of Law, 2013
- California, 2013
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association – Member, 2015-present
- American Bar Association – Member, 2011-2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Advice & Counsel Clinic – Alexander Community Law Center, 2013-2015