Bo KatzakianSole Practitioner
Attorney Bo Katzakian chose to get into workers’ compensation because it was an area of law where he could help the individual working people of California and try to make a tangible difference in people’s lives. He had no interest in working for large corporations or insurance companies, as they are not the women and men who drive the economy of California. As a skilled and dedicated Stockton workers’ compensation lawyer, Mr. Katzakian has spent the better part of a decade working to give his clients the compensation and benefits they needed.
The Rewards of Working for the People
At the Law Offices of Bo Katzakian, we are proud of all of our cases, and will rarely if ever take any case unless we feel we can make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Mr. Katzakian feels that the most rewarding aspect of the job is working in a team-oriented environment, where our clients become part of the team, and we all work together to provide the highest possible quality service and results. He says that it is a bit like operating a football team: we in the office are the coaches, and we work hard to make sure our clients are able to navigate the field of worker's compensation rules and regulations.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers’ Compensation
If you are prepared to proceed with your case, contact Mr. Katzakian today! We proudly offer bilingual services and FREE consultations!
Our Firm Can Help With
- Denied Claims
- Calculating Loss of Wages/Income
- Permanent Disability
- Social Security Disabilities
- And more!
- Santa Clara University – Bachelor of Arts, 1992
- Humphreys College Laurence Drivon School of Law – Juris Doctorate, 2005
- Law Office of Joseph Barlupo LLP – Associate Attorney, 2004-2007
- Law Offices of Bo Katzakian – Principal, 2008-present
- California, 2006
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association – Member, 2012-present